- Superintendent's Office
- School Board
- Hot Links
Wellness Team 11/24/08
Wellness Team Meeting Monday November 24th
Central Office Board Room
Members Present: Laurie Malcolm, Pat Fisher, Nicole Sergent, Lyn Kelley, Melissa Storey.
Very Special Guest and new member: Amy Wagner
1. Kickoff schedule: Anthony shared the kickoff schedule with the team. Anthony will check with Peg to find out about the Special Ed Teachers and E Techs.
2. Volunteers for the “Celebrate Dance” with the veggie costumes: Melissa, Anthony, Stori, and Jen and Lyn will be among those that are dressed up in the veggie costumes making a fool of ourselves kicking the whole thing off at each presentation.
3. Classes for incentives: The group came up with the following classes to invite for our staff: Zumba, Weight Watchers, Nutritionist, and Chef. We will talk about contacting these possible presenters at our next meeting.
4. Incentives: The group decided that a good incentive would be the “check-book” type calendar that we can “customize for our needs. We will work on this at our next meeting. We can highlight things like our walking programs, Move and Improve, Sun Safety issues. Biggest Loser! Morgan Zuppa from Riverview is really good at that so she can help us out. Lyn or Melissa was going to invite her to the next meeting for us. The next meeting is December 8th from 3:30-4:30 at the Conference Room.
5. Wasting Away: Building reps please use the following numbers when signing people up at your building. You will forward these numbers only to Lyn when we begin in January.
MS 100s HS 200s Hamlin 300s
Pittston 400s CO 800s HT 500s
LER 600s Riv 700s Tran 900
If there are any questions about wasting away ask the question to the entire team and that way we can all learn about the decisions that we make so we are consistent throughout the program.
Deck the halls with balls of Hollly Fa La La La La La La La La