- Superintendent's Office
- School Board
- Hot Links
Maine School Administrative District #11
Serving the communities of Gardiner, Pittston, Randolph and West Gardiner.
Monday - Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
150 Highland Avenue
Gardiner, Maine, 04345
- Patricia Hopkins, Superintendent of Schools
- Katherine Joseph, Director of Curriculum and Instruction
- Terry McGuire, Director of Technology
- Elisha Morris, Director of Special Education
- Andrea Disch, Business Manager
- Linda Sergent, Director of Food Services
- Jon Stonier, Director of Operations
Operations and Transportation can be reached at the following Phone: (207)582-6663
Current Openings in MSAD #11
SUBSTITUTE TEACHERS NEEDED DISTRICT WIDE
Qualifications: Minimum - High School Diploma or equivalent
Applications must be completed on line.
Salary: $75.00 per diem
Job Description: On call basis.
MSAD #11 is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
2016/2017 School Calendar was adjusted for the Last Day of School. Please open the attached PDF below for a printable copy.