- Superintendent's Office
- School Board
- Hot Links
Teresa C. Hamlin School
Welcome to TC Hamlin
8:05 - Doors open.
8:20 - Bell rings to go to the classroom.
2:55 - All students dismissed. Parent pick up in the gym.
TC Hamlin serves a student population of approximately 105 students in grades PreK – 5 from the communities of Randolph and Pittston. Our school is located on School Street and Water Street, near the bridge to Gardiner. We are part of MSAD #11 School District.
At TC Hamlin we provide an engaging, challenging, purposeful, safe school environment where success is the only option.
The TCH students went to the Windsor Fairgrounds to participate in the eleventh annual Northeast Livestock Expo (NELE) on Friday, May 20. It was a beautiful day for the trip, the students were well behaved, and everyone – staff and students - seemed to enjoy it. Once back at school, some students were overheard to say that it was the best field trip they had ever been on.
– A special “Thank You” goes out to all those listed below!
• LaPointe's Lumber (donated lumber for the frame of the garden bed)
• Glen Ellis, the TCH Head Custodian, constructed the frame for the garden bed – Glen also secured the donated fabric to the bed to prepare it for the soil placement.
• Andrew's Farm donated the fabric for the garden bed
• Wingate Landscaping donated and delivered soil for the TCH community garden
• Tom Catchings, owner of Legend Landscaping and Lawn Care, donated his time and equipment to fill the bed once the soil was delivered (Tom's children attend TCH and they helped their dad to shovel soil into the garden bed).
Reading outside on a beautiful day at Teresa C. Hamlin Elementary School.
The beginning of a "community garden" at TCH is pictured here. Soon it will be filled with soil and growing things. Special thanks to Mr. Ellis for his help building the garden frame, to Lapointe Lumber for donating the lumber, and to Jada Wensman - the F