Welcome Back From The Nurse
Tuesday, September 04, 2018
In an effort to keep all of our students safe and healthy, please be aware of the following reminders.....
- Health plans must be updated yearly by health care provider. This includes, but is not limited to, Asthma, Allergy and Anaphylaxis Action Plans.
- Please complete a Request to Administer/Carry Medication form BEFORE sending medications to school.
- Students may carry Inhalers or Epi-Pens as ordered by health care providers, but must have permission documented.
- Daily medications and as needed medications must be brought to school by parents/guardians.
- Seniors must have their immunizations updated. Two doses of meningococcal vaccine MCV4 are required for students entering 12th grade, with a minimum interval of 8 weeks between dose one and dose two. If the first dose of meningococcal vaccine was administered on or after the 16th birthday, a second dose is not required.
Please contact me with any questions or concerns at 582-3150 or firstname.lastname@example.org.